The Sustainable Consulting approach is founded on the following philosophies and values.
- Relationships underpin all human success
- Conversation – well designed and well facilitated – can unlock significant human potential (find out more)
- Good process can overcome seemingly intractable problems
- Seeking a genuine balance between economic prosperity, social wellbeing and environmental care is a powerful way to drive innovation
- Leadership – based on vision, courage, wisdom, integrity and persistence – is key to creating a better future.
- Truth – we seek to discover and name what is really happening and desired
- Commitment – we bring our full heart and mind to bear on whatever we choose to work on
- Respect – we value and communicate our needs and rights, and encourage others to do the same; we seek to find a fair and balanced compromise if differences arise
- Learning – we constantly try to improve ourselves, our processes and our client experience; we seek and act-on feedback from others
- Integrity – we act in accordance with our values; we do what we say we are going to do; we clearly and promptly explain to impacted parties if we are unable to deliver on any commitment.